Delta Wild Winter Classic - Midget
- All games are to be refereed by BC Hockey Officials, and are to be played accordance to standard BC Hockey rules.
- Game Lengths: All games in the tournament are scheduled to be three 20 minutes periods with an ice scrape between each period. There will be no ice scrape between the third period and overtime. Ice times are set as a 2 and a half hour game slot and must not go over.
- Overtime/Shootout: Overtime will happen if the score at the end of regulation is tied. The game will then proceed to a 5 minute sudden death over time period of 3 on 3 hockey. If no winner has been decided, the game will go into a 3 man shootout. If the score remains tied after the first 3 shooters, the shootout will then become sudden death to determine a winner.
- Jersey Colours: The home team will wear white and the visiting will wear dark colours. In the event of a conflict, the home team will change.
- Rosters: Roster size must have maximum 19 players dressed for a game including two goalies. Affiliate players may be used incase of an injury, but specified on the game sheet.
- Home team for playoff games: The home team for both semi final games will be dictated by the overall standing during round robin play.
- Tournament point system: 3 points for a regulation win; 2 points for a win in overtime or a shootout; 1 point for an overtime or shootout loss; 0 points for a loss in regulation.
- Tie breakers: A tie breaker will occur in the event two or more teams are tied in points at the end of the road robin. Tie breakers must be used in this order.
- Head to Head
- Team with the most wins in round robin
- Goals For minus Goals Against with a 6 goal max per game.
- Fewest Goals Against
- Fewest penalty minutes
- Coin toss
9. Timeouts: Teams will receive one 30 second time out for all round robin and playoff games.
10. Penalties/Suspensions: All major penalties and misconducts will follow the BC Hockey guidelines.
11. Coach Misconduct: If a coach is dismissed from a game by the referee the coach may not return to the bench during that game. If a coach is dismissed for a second time during the tournament that coach will serve a 1 game suspension and is subject to review form the referees/tournament committee.
THERE WILL BE A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY FOR ABUSE OF OFFICIALS.