COVID-19 Safety Protocols & Resources
The Delta Hockey Academy is committed to following the guidelines put forward by the Ministry of Health and Ministry of Education and we have built our reopening plan based on the recommended best practices around safety and cleaning protocols for our facility.
Screening Questions from the daily CoachMePlus questionnaire:
1. Do you have a fever? (*required)
2. Do you have any of the following signs or symptoms? (*required)
- New onset of cough
- Worsening chronic cough
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- New loss or decrease in sense of taste or smell
- Sneezing (not allergy related)
- Hoarse voice
- Nasal congestion
- Unexplained fatigue or malaise
- Difficulty swallowing
- Nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
3. Have you travelled or had close contact with anyone who has travelled outside of the country in the past 14 days? (*required)
4. Have you had close contact with anyone with a confirmed or probable/suspected case of COVID-19? (*required)
- Yes (if yes, go to question 5)
- No (if no, screening is complete)
5. Did you wear the required and/or recommended PPE according to the type of duties you were performing (eg. goggles, gloves, mask and gown or N95 with aerosol generating medical procedures when you had close contact with a suspect or confirmed case of COVID-19?
If you have any of the above symptoms or answered yes to questions 1, 3 or 4, please stay home and contact the individuals listed below.
Who should you contact if you’re going to be absent from school?
Owen Pighin | Vice-President | email@example.com
Brittany Kirby | Director of Marketing & Clinic Operations | firstname.lastname@example.org
Christine Niemar | DHA Education Advisor | email@example.com
Stacey Clarke | NDSS Administrative Office Staff | firstname.lastname@example.org