To confirm your commitment to the Delta Wild Hockey Academy, a number of school and hockey forms must be completed and returned to us to confirm your spot. After receiving notification that you have been accepted to one of the Delta Wild teams, all forms and the deposit payment must be received within one week of receiving the confirmation letter.
Delta Wild Hockey Forms
1. Complete the appropriate Delta Wild Male or Female Application Form below and return it along with the deposit.
DHA Male Registration – Application 2018 DWHG- not available at this time
DHA Female Prep Registration – Application 2018 DWHG – not available yet at this time
DHA Female Varsity Registration – Application 2018 DWHG – not available yet at this time
2. ALL players must complete the 2018-19 Player Movement Form signed SDMHA
**Note: EVERY YEAR ALL players (including current DHA players) that played in a Pacific Coast Amateur Association prior to attending DHA must have the previous minor hockey association sign the ‘Player’s Present Association’ box at the bottom of the Player Movement Form (unless your prior association was SDMHA).
**Note: If you are unsure if you are from a PCAHA listed association click here PCAHA Contacts for a list of Minor Hockey Associations that are under PCAHA.
3. All players that are coming from a minor hockey association OUTSIDE of PCAHA must fill out the PCAHA Player Registration Form and provide a copy of your birth certificate.
4. All parents must complete and sign the CSSHL PIPA Form (the Personal Information Protection Act form)
Please return above hockey forms to Scott May @ email@example.com or mail the forms to:
Planet Ice Delta
Attn: Scott May
10388 Nordel Ct.
Delta, B.C. V4G 1J7
South Delta Secondary School Forms
- ALL students NEW to SDSS MUST complete the Registration 2018-19 form (include billet family information if applicable). Current DHA students do NOT need to fill out the form.
- ALL students MUST provide a list of courses that they would like to take as outlined in the Course Planning Book 2018.
- Complete and return the Parent Declaration revised.
For all students who currently attend school outside of Delta, complete the Non-District-Form-2018-19 form AND provide the following information:
- copy of birth certificate
- copy of proof of citizenship of parents (passport, nexus)
- Proof of address or rental agreement (eg. utility bill)
- copy of current student report card
Please return all school forms above to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail the forms to:
South Delta Secondary
750 53rd Street
Delta BC V4M 3B7
Please contact Cori Robertson with any questions regarding school forms or course selection at 604 943-7407.