To confirm your commitment to the Delta Wild Hockey Academy, a number of school and hockey forms must be completed and returned to us to confirm your spot. After receiving notification that you have been accepted to one of the Delta Wild teams, all forms and the deposit payment must be received within one week of receiving the confirmation letter.
Delta Wild Hockey Forms
1. Complete the appropriate Delta Wild Male or Female Application Form below and return it along with the deposit.
2. ALL players must complete the Player Movement Form
**Note: EVERY YEAR ALL players (including current DHA players) that played in a Pacific Coast Amateur Association prior to attending DHA must have the previous minor hockey association sign the ‘Player’s Present Association’ box at the bottom of the Player Movement Form (unless your prior association was SDMHA).
**Note: If you are unsure if you are from a PCAHA listed association click here PCAHA Contacts for a list of Minor Hockey Associations that are under PCAHA.
3. All players that are coming from a minor hockey association OUTSIDE of PCAHA must fill out the 2018 Player Registration Form PCAHA and provide a copy of your birth certificate.
4. All parents must complete and sign the Personal Information Protection Act 2018 (the Personal Information Protection Act form)
Please return above hockey forms to DWHG @ firstname.lastname@example.org or mail the forms to:
Planet Ice Delta
Attn: Delta Wild Hockey Group
10388 Nordel Ct.
Delta, B.C. V4G 1J7
South Delta Secondary School Registration Forms
Current DHA students attending SDSS DO NOT need to complete any forms. You are already registered at South Delta Secondary.
Students NEW to South Delta Secondary School (SDSS) and who are NOT currently attending a school in the Delta School District MUST complete the following forms:
1. Registration – 2018-2019 (include billet family information if applicable) and provide a copy of the following documents:
a. copy of birth certificate
b. copy of proof of citizenship of parents (passport, nexus)
c. proof of address or rental agreement (eg. utility bill)
d. copy of current student report card
2. Students new to South Delta Secondary but are currently attending a school in the Delta School District, complete the Non-Catchment – 2018-2019 forms.
Please return all applicable school forms from above as well as a list of courses that you would like to take as outlined in the Course Planning Guide to Cori Robertson at email@example.com or mail the forms to:
South Delta Secondary
750 53rd Street
Delta BC V4M 3B7
Please contact Cori Robertson with any questions regarding school forms or course selection at 604 943-7407.