The Female Prep division is considered the top division for female athletes in the Canadian Sport School Hockey League (CSSHL), as players 14, 15, 16 & 17 years old compete with hopes of pursuing the next level of hockey. The Female Prep team is designed to best prepare these players for Collegiate & University Hockey. Our Female Prep athletes will be provided resources through game and practice fundamentals, expectations and developing leadership qualities.
Facts about the Program
- Female Prep eligible players are in Grades 9 -12
- Players must be full time students at South Delta Secondary in Tsawwassen
- This is a two block program where students receive credit for Physical Education and attendance is mandatory to all team events
- All DHA programs are endorsed by B.C.A.H.A and play in the Canadian Sport School Hockey League (CSSHL)
- The Female Prep team will play in a division with other academy teams from British Columbia to Manitoba.
- Female Prep League members are SLS (Shawnigan Lake, BC), DHA (Delta, BC), EDGE (Calgary, AB), NAX (Edmonton, AB), POE (Kelowna, BC), OHA (Penticton, BC), SMA (Winnipeg, MB), BHA (Banff, AB)
- Teams will play a regular season schedule, tournaments/events and playoffs
- 50+ game total
- Home games will be played out of Planet Ice Delta