Information for Current Student-Athletes
The following schedules are confirmed for Quarter 4 starting on Friday, April 23. Each of the daily schedules are separated by team and grade. Please scroll to the bottom to find the bus schedules. The small cohort of grade 12 student-athletes studying at SDSS this year can find their schedules at the bottom of the team schedules.
Quarter 4 Schedules
U18 Female Prep
U17 Female Prep
U15 Prep Green
U15 Prep Black
GRADE 12 SDSS U18 MALE & U18 FEMALE STUDENTS ONLY
Bus Schedule - Quarter 4
Important Upcoming Dates
Friday, May 21 – Pro D Day
Monday, May 24 – Victoria Day (No School)
Tuesday, June 8 – Last Team Practice
Wednesday, June 23 – Last Day of School (clean out equipment room stalls)
Thursday, June 24 & Friday, June 25 – Flexible Learning Days at NDSS (ONLY for NDSS students with incomplete coursework)
GSL Group has built a lunch program for our DHA student-athletes with the option of ordering breakfast and lunch throughout the week made fresh in Boomers restaurant at Planet Ice Delta. It’s our goal to offer student-athletes a balanced & healthy alternative to fast food and a convenient option for busy parents.
- Butter Chicken and Rice Meal
- Pasta Primavera with Marinara Sauce and Cheese Meal
- Spinach and Quinoa Salad Meal with Red Cabbage, Cucumber, Tomato and Bell Peppers with House Dressing and Feta
- 8” Egg Salad Sandwich Meal
- 8” Ham and Cheese Sandwich Meal
- Chicken Wrap Meal with Grilled Chicken, Spinach, Tomato and Roasted Garlic Mayo
- Breakfast Sandwich
- Breakfast Wrap
- Bagel & Cream Cheese
How to Order:
- email Sherry Wood (email@example.com) each week before Wednesday at 5:00pm with your order for the following week in the body of the email. Include the name of your child and orders by day of the week and time (10:00am or 12:00pm).
Here is an example:
- Student-athlete name: Bob Smith
- Monday: breakfast sandwich at 10, ham and cheese sub at 12
- Tuesday: breakfast wrap at 12, butter chicken at 12
- Thursday: Bagel & Cream Cheese at 10, pasta at 12
All student-athletes travelling outside of Canada with the Delta Hockey Academy are required to have travel insurance. If you do not already have travel insurance through your family’s insurance plan, you can purchase short-term travel insurance from TuGo prior to your trip at this link.