Skills & Skating with Kris Beech
We are excited to announce that Kris Beech will be offering skills and skating sessions again this year for any players that would like to sign up for extra training. The entire program will include 12 sessions from October through January and will alternate between skills-focused sessions and skating-focused sessions each week. Kris will be joined again by Canadian Olympian Patrick Chan for the skating sessions; in those sessions they will be focusing on edge control, efficient power generation, body control, and stride efficiency and lengthening.
Space is limited to 14 skaters per group and spots will be offered on a first-come first-served basis.
- U18 Male & Female, U17 & U16: Mondays 8:15-9:00am
- Session Dates: October 4, October 18, October 25, November 8, November 15, November 22, December 6, December 13, January 10, January 17, January 31, February 7
- U15 Green, U15 & U17 Female Grade 10: Wednesdays 7:30-8:15am (THIS GROUP IS FULL)
- Session Dates: October 6, October 13, October 20, November 3, November 17, November 24, December 1, December 8, January 12, January 19, January 26, February 2
- U17 Female & U15 Black: Wednesdays 3:15-4:00pm
- Session Dates: October 6, October 13, October 20, October 27, November 3, November 17, November 24, December 1, December 8, January 12, January 19, January 26
- Space is limited to 14 skaters per group and spots will be offered on a first-come first-served basis.
TOTAL COST: $450
- We will follow up with the first 14 registrants in each group with a payment link in the next few days.
- If you are still interested in registering for skills and skating with Coach Kris, please email email@example.com with your son or daughter’s name, team and grade. Please keep in mind that the Wednesday morning session is full.